I'm a software engineer interested in NodeJS, distributed systems, and the intersection of business and technology.
- Front End Development best practices - moving towards a more perfect and testable Web.
- Enterprise web application development - the full stack. I've worked with Node.js frameworks, .NET, React.
- UX and UI - usability and frameworks like Google's Material Design.
- Executive Information Systems & Dashboard Systems - Developing web-based software to aggregate data and allow for its customization across all areas of a business.
- Cloud Platforms - Google Cloud Platform and AWS.
- Inventory Management Systems - and all things logistics including fulfillment, supply chain management, and packaging.
I am a software development manager and engineer at Capital One
Current Personal Projects
- Stackerz - A more unified inventory management system for collectors.
- Medium Blog - Writing on agile development processes.
Get in touch